Aids in scoring angles and straight edges to create
basic shapes or strips.
This product was designed with the same principles as the Cutter’s Mate: simplicity, comfort and ease in scoring. The compass dial and rests, resembling beetles, provide ease of cutting from either side of the work surface, or a straight cut perpendicular from the base ruler.
Features of the Beetle Bits Glass Cutting System
- Wear-resistant straight edge, excellent for strips
- Compass indicates all popular angles for basic shapes
- Designed for use with the Waffle Grid surface
- Oil well
- 2 Adjustable-angle rests -- one for each side of the work surface
- 1 Stationary straight edge rest
- 1 Swiveling rest, functioning as the compass dial
- 2 Multi-directional glass stops
- 18" Ruler
- 23" Straight edge